If you or your business are under investigation by the DEC, EPA, law enforcement, or other government agencies The Zoghlin Group can help you. We help our clients understand and assess potential liability, respond to search warrants, subpoenas or discovery requests, and settle or defend against claims.
The Zoghlin Group can help you or your business appropriately respond to investigations and enforcement or cost recovery actions related to potential violations of the following statutes and regulations:
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- New York State Environmental Conservation Law and related Department of Environmental Conservation regulations
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- New York Oil Spill Law (Navigation Law Article 12)
- Nuisance and Tort Actions based on environmental allegations
Whether the New York State Attorney General, federal prosecutors, or a state or federal agency has placed you or your business under scrutiny, The Zoghlin Group help you manage your response.
When allegations are particularly serious and the possibility of criminal liability exists, The Zoghlin Group can draw on its experience to advocate on your behalf. Our criminal and environmental attorneys have the combined experience needed to defend against allegations of environmental crime.