Bridget is a Senior Associate Attorney with the Zoghlin Group. She focuses primarily on environmental, municipal and land use litigation: representing individuals, businesses, municipalities and community groups in New York State and Federal Courts and before various municipal boards. Bridget’s experience also includes appellate practice.Bridget is a Rochester native and an alumna of Nazareth Academy. Outside of the office, Bridget volunteers with the Rochester Teen Court as an attorney mediator. In 2016, she was recognized by the Daily Record as an Up & Coming Attorney.
- Board Member of the Foundation of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Former Co-Chair of the Monroe County Bar Association Environmental Law Committee
- Former Treasurer of the Monroe County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Member of the Monroe County, New York State, and American Bar Associations
- Affiliate Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Served on the Monroe County Bar Association’s Academy of Law
- Chart v. Town of Parma, 2014 WL 4923166 (WDNY 2014)(Court found that pesticide contaminated topsoil relocated from a former apple orchard to town park was solid waste under RCRA).
- Peelle v. Town of Irondequoit, 148 A.D.3d 1761 (4th Dep’t 2017) (Court found that whether owner’s action for inverse condemnation by Town via intermittent flooding by stormwater could not be resolved on motion to dismiss).
- 2018 NYSBA Basics of Environmental Law (Buffalo). Moderator and Local Program Chair.
- 2018 Local Government Law from Start to Finish. Topic: “Navigating Nuisance Ordinance Legal Liabilities.”
- 2017 Hot Water: Topics in Water Law. Topic: “Stormwater Management”
- 2016 Albany Law School Hot Topics in Law – Rochester Edition. Topic: “Using Social Media Ethically.”
- 2015 Learning from Environmental Horror Stories. Moderator: “Perils & Pitfalls of Environmental Practice.”
- 2015 Environmental Law for Non-Environmental Lawyers. Topic: “What is SEQRA & Who Does What?”
- Bridget O’Toole, Regulation of Pesticide Residue as Solid Waste under RCRA, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources: The Year in Review 2015 at 95 (2016).